Common Core Open Resources
The tools you need to prepare for the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and the upcoming Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) assessments are now available to all educators.
These free resources help implement the CCSS in your state and provide you with specific information to prepare teachers to equip students with the tools they'll need to be successful on the PARCC assessments.
Released materials are organized under the following strands:
- PARCC Updates (i.e., Assessment and implementation)
- Curricular Tools (i.e., Model Content Frameworks, Tri-State Rubric, etc.)
- Instructional Resources (i.e., Using literary and informational texts, moving from single to multiple standards in mathematic instruction, science and social studies literacy, etc.,)
- Diverse Student Populations (i.e., Strategies for English Language Learners and Gifted and Talented Students, Testing Accommodations for students with disabilities, etc.,)
- Communication and Messaging (i.e., Message from Secretary Duncan, CCSS message cards, etc.,)
- Higher Education (i.e., College and Career Ready Determination, Models for pre-service teacher training, etc.,)
- Leadership (i.e., Administrator resources, state updates, etc.,)
Get Free Resources
Share this link on your school website as a resource! www.nms.org/CommonCore